|Amish Paste Tomato|
In addition to the new tomatoes, I also ordered packets of the following:
- Mexican Mint Marigold - an herb that can be substituted for French Tarragon, but I'm planting it for its insect repellant properties. It allegedly repels aphids. And it's pretty!
- Big Smile Dwarf Sunflower - Adrienne doesn't like sunflowers. I don't care. These are short (12-24") so they shouldn't be too obnoxious.
- Champion Pumpkin - large pumpkins. I may not have space to grow this but I'm gonna try!!
- Morning Glory - Flying Saucers Mix - a vigorous vine to clime up on my bench.
- Cardinal Climber - another vigorous vine for the bench.